Essentials of Organizational Behavior
ISBN 10: 0131445715 / 0-13-144571-5
ISBN 13: 9780131445710
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Publication Date: 2005
For one-semester, undergraduate and graduate level courses in Organizational Behavior. This text provides balanced coverage of key topics in Organizational Behavior including traditional as well as cutting-edge issues. At 300 pages, it's a viable alternative to the traditional 600-700 page core text. The absence of end-of-chapter pedagogy makes it flexible enough to combine with outside cases, readings, and experiential materials.
Steve Robbins' Self-Assessment Library (S.A.L.) is a unique learning tool that allows you to assess your knowledge, beliefs, feelings, and actions in regard to a wide range of personal skills, abilities, and interests. Automatically graded self-scoring exercises generate immediate, individual analysis that allows you to compare your results to those of others taking the assessment, This single volume of fifty research-based instruments is organized into three parts—What About Me? Working with Others, and Life in Organizations—and offers you one source from which to learn more about yourself. Following are some examples of assessments included in S.A.L., 3.0.:
- What's My Basic Personality?
- What Are My Attitudes Toward Workplace Diversity?
- What's My Decision-Making Style?
- What's My Emotional Intelligence Score?
- Do I Trust Others?
- What's My Negotiating Style?
- Am I Experiencing Work-Family Conflict?
- What Motivates Me?
- additional research-based instruments are included in S.A.L. 3.0.
- New save feature allows students to easily create an assessment portfolio.
- When taking the self-assessments online, students can view their own results instantly, and also see how their results compare to their class and to students around the world. Instructors can access view them both textually and graphically, and compare their class to students around the world.
- A completely revamped Instructor's Manual guides instructors in interpreting students' results—facilitating class discussions of results.
From the Back Cover
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.