ISBN 10: 0131479210 / 0-13-147921-0
ISBN 13: 9780131479210
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Publication Date: 2004
Kubasek and Silverman's Environmental Law, Fifth Edition, explains the legal system and process in general, discusses specific environmental laws, and presents the scientific background necessary to understand each law. As always, Kubasek and Silverman's emphasis remains on making ethical decisions regarding our environment. Highlights of the new edition include:
- Full discussion of the controversial Clear Skies Initiative.
- Coverage of the impact of the Bush Administration on environmental law, including how President Bush is changing the face of environmental law and increasing the responsibility of each state to protect the environment.
- Updated cases throughout with new environmental law decisions highlighted and discussed.
- Expanded coverage of natural resources protection.
- Legal research database available at no charge. Prentice Hall is pleased to announce a new partnership with VersusLaw. See your rep for details.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.