This market-leading textbook continues its standard of excellence and innovation built on the solid pedagogical foundation that instructors expect from Adel S. Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith. All material in the fifth edition of Microelectronic Circuits is thoroughly updated to reflect changes in technology-CMOS technology in particular. These technological changes have shaped the book's organization and topical coverage, making it the most current resource available for teaching tomorrow's engineers how to analyze and design electronic circuits.
Features of the Fifth Edition
· Streamlined Organizational Structure: The "must-cover" topics are placed first in each chapter; the more specialized material appears last. The first five chapters, Part I, are organized to form a coherent single-semester introductory course. Similarly, the next five chapters, Part II, present a body of material for a second one-semester course. The final four chapters, Part III, contain significant topics that can be used as enhancements or substitutes for some of the material in earlier chapters as well as resources for project or thesis work.
· MOSFETs and BJTs: Chapter 4 (MOSFETs) and Chapter 5 (BJTs) are completely rewritten. The MOSFET coverage is placed first but the two devices can be covered in any desired order.
· IC MOS and Bipolar Amplifiers: Chapter 6 (Single-Stage Integrated-Circuit Amplifiers) and Chapter 7 (Differential and Multistage Amplifiers) are completely rewritten to introduce IC MOS and bipolar amplifiers in an accessible, systematic way.
· Amplifier Frequency Response: Amplifier frequency response is now presented where needed (a "just-in-time" approach). This includes brief coverage of the frequency responses of the common-source and common-emitter amplifiers in Chapters 4 and 5, respectively.
Enhanced Student Support
·A new CD--packaged with every text--includes a free student version of PSpice 9.2 Lite Edition (SPICE simulator) and new industry-based design examples.
·Revised summary sections and many more summary tables are presented.
·Numerous new and varied review exercises and end-of-chapter problems are provided in addition to more SPICE examples with schematic captures.
·An accompanying website (http://www.sedrasmith.org) features:
--Links to industry and academic sites of related interest
Enhanced Instructor Support
·An Instructor's Manual with Transparency Masters contains solutions to all in-text exercises and end-of-chapter problems plus hard copy masters of transparency acetates. (978-0-19-517268-3)
· PowerPoint Overheads on CD contain all of the figures with captions from the main text.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Adel S. Sedra is Dean of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Waterloo and former Provost of the University of Toronto.
Kenneth C. Smith (KC) is Professor Emeritus in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, and Information Studies at the University of Toronto.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Brand New International Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Bookseller Inventory # USAND-10210
Book Description Book Condition: New. Brand New International Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery. Bookseller Inventory # 20150609-10210
Book Description Oxford University Press, 2003. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0195142519
Book Description Oxford University Press, USA, 2003. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 5. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0195142519
Book Description Oxford University Press. Book Condition: New. 0195142519 International Edition, Brand New, Paperback Delivery within 6-14 business days, Similar Contents as U.S Edition, ISBN and Cover design may differ, printed in Black & White. Choose Expedited shipping for delivery within 4-7 business days.We do not ship to PO Box, APO , FPO Address. In some instances, subjects such as Management, Accounting, Finance may have different end chapter case studies and exercises. International Edition Textbooks may bear a label "Not for sale in the U.S. or Canada" and "Content may different from U.S. Edition" - printed only to discourage U.S. students from obtaining an affordable copy. The U.S. Supreme Court has asserted your right to purchase international editions, and ruled on this issue. Access code/CD is not provided with these editions , unless specified.We may ship the books from multiple warehouses across the globe, including India depending upon the availability of inventory storage. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # UM14_9780195142518
Book Description Book Condition: New. International Edition Brand New Paperback Same Title Author and Edition as listed. ISBN and Cover design differs. Similar Contents as U.S Edition. Standard Delivery within 6-14 business days ACROSS THE GLOBE. We can ship to PO Box address in US. International Edition Textbooks may bear a label "Not for sale in the U.S. or Canada" or "For sale in Asia only" or similar restrictions- printed only to discourage students from obtaining an affordable copy. US Court has asserted your right to buy and use International edition. Access code/CD may not provided with these editions. We may ship the books from multiple warehouses across the globe including Asia depending upon the availability of inventory. Printed in English. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # HU14_9780195142518
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97801951425181.0