Professional Cooking for Canadian Chefs
ISBN 10: 0470197544 / 0-470-19754-4
ISBN 13: 9780470197547
Publication Date: 2010
This is the best selling undergraduate food preparation textbook. It has a long standing reputation for being comprehensive, yet easy for students to understand and follow.
What's new in the Sixth Edition:
- Over 100 new recipes—including an entire chapter on different types of vegetarian diets
- Updated information on Canadian inspection and grading of meat, poultry, seafood, dairy products, and eggs
- Expanded and updated information—featuring a contemporary look at presenting and garnishing and a detailed history of modern food service
- Nearly 1,200 illustrations and photos—highlighting ingredients, step-by-step techniques, and plated dishes in splendid visual detail
- Stunning new design—helpful sidebars and dedicated chapters on menus, recipes, and cost management; cooking with legumes, grains, and pastas; breakfast preparation; dairy; and beverages
- New culinarE-Companion recipe management software that contains every recipe from the book
From the Back Cover
Professional Cooking for Canadian Chefs (ISBN: 0470197544 / 0-470-19754-4)
Quantity Available: 2
Book Description: Wiley, 2010. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New Hardcover, Seventh Edition, clean, tight, unmarked (Fine), Wiley, 2010. This is the best selling undergraduate food preparation textbook. It has a long standing reputation for being comprehensive, yet easy for students to understand and follow. All orders are shipped by Kbooks every business day using USPS Media Mail for American orders and Canada Post for Canada bound orders (from Toronto). Overweight books (>1 kg) dispatched outside North America may require additional shipping charges. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000200367
Bookseller & Payment Information | More Books from this Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.