Strategic Market Management
ISBN 10: 0471177431 / 0-471-17743-1
ISBN 13: 9780471177432
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Publication Date: 1998
The Art of Developing, Evaluating, and Implementing Successful Strategies! Successful market management depends on the manager's ability to think strategically, and to translate that thinking into results-getting plans. This best-selling text has been revised with new concepts and illustrative examples to show how to develop a complete management system. Using case studies illustrating conceptual models, this compact best-seller shows:
* How to conduct a structured external and internal analysis of a business with confidence
* How to develop sustainable competitive advantages by developing assets, competencies, and synergies
* How to make strategic investment decisions to generate growth
* How to organize to support strategies
* How to compete strategically in hostile, growth and global contexts
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.