ISBN 13: 9780471363408
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Publication Date: 2000
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed:
Transform a world of marketing data into strategic advantage In a world exploding with marketing data, there's one text that keeps pace with the latest tools, applications, and developments in marketing research. Now in its Seventh Edition, Aaker, Kumar, and Day's Marketing Research shows future managers and researchers when marketing research can and should be used, what research alternatives exist, how to recognize effective and ineffective research, and how to interpret and apply the results. The authors take readers step by step through the entire marketing research process, describing the most advanced and current methodologies. Reflecting emerging trends and changes in the marketplace, this new edition has been completely revised, updated, and enhanced. New features include:
- Relevant and recent examples and citations
- Expanded coverage of e-commerce and database marketing
- New cases and problems, covering a wide range of products and organizations
- Marketing Research in Business sections in each chapter that focus on the real-world applications of marketing research
- Firm-specific and data-specific URLs connecting to the most recent information
- New coverage of the use of SPSS® in illustrating the data analysis
Marketing Research: Search Results
Aaker, David A.;Day, George S.;Kumar, V.
Quantity Available: 1
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.