Painting on Rocks for Kids
ISBN 10: 0613871278 / 0-613-87127-8
ISBN 13: 9780613871273
Publisher: Turtleback Books: A Division of Sanval
Publication Date: 2002
Hey kids! You can create amazing creatures, incredible toys and wild gifts for your friends and family. All it takes is some paint, a few rocks and your imagination!
Decorate your room. Make doorstops or bookends. Or just paint something for fun. Easy-to-follow pictures and instructions show you how to create:
- Rockasaurus! (Who wouldn't want a dinosaur for a pet?)
- Stone buildings perfect for creating your very own city
- Rockburgers and other fun foods--you wouldn’t want to eat these, but they sure look tasty
- Cootie bugs and racecars (Which one is faster? You decide!)
- Realistic lizards ready to put in your family's garden (gasp!) or the terrarium in your room
- Flowers that never wilt--and never have to be watered
- Weird eggs! (Could be aliens, could be dragons--who knows? Hatch them and find out.)
- Teddy bears cute enough to cuddle!
You'll learn how to draw each design on a rock with a pencil, then paint the details in whatever colors you choose. You can make each project look just like the real thing or wild or wacky. The choice is yours--and so is the fun!
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.