Principles and Practice of Pediatric Sleep Medicine
ISBN 10: 0721694586 / 0-7216-9458-6
ISBN 13: 9780721694580
Publication Date: 2005
This companion to Kryger et al.'s PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF SLEEP MEDICINE focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of a full range of sleep disorders in children. Recognized leaders in the field offer definitive guidance on virtually all of the sleep-associated problems encountered in pediatrics, from sleep and colic...to obstructive sleep apnea, neurological disorders, and hypersomnias...to sleep-related enuresis.
- Presents up-to-date information of the field's hottest topics in chapters on Pharmacology of Sleep in Children · Epidemiology of Sleep Disorders During Childhood · Circadian Rhythm Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment · and Differential Diagnosis of Pediatric Sleep Disorders.
- Organizes information into separate sections covering normal and abnormal sleep, for quick reference.
- Makes further investigation easy with abundantly referenced chapters.
- Addresses both medical and psychiatric sleep disorders.
- Features the expertise of Drs. Sheldon, Kryger and Ferber - renowned authorities in the field of sleep medicine.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.