Principles and Practice of Pediatric Sleep Medicine
ISBN 10: 0721694586 / 0-7216-9458-6
ISBN 13: 9780721694580
Publication Date: 2005
Editorial Reviews for this title:
This companion to Kryger et al.'s PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF SLEEP MEDICINE focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of a full range of sleep disorders in children. Recognized leaders in the field offer definitive guidance on virtually all of the sleep-associated problems encountered in pediatrics, from sleep and colic...to obstructive sleep apnea, neurological disorders, and hypersomnias...to sleep-related enuresis.
- Presents up-to-date information of the field's hottest topics in chapters on Pharmacology of Sleep in Children · Epidemiology of Sleep Disorders During Childhood · Circadian Rhythm Disorders: Diagnosis and Treatment · and Differential Diagnosis of Pediatric Sleep Disorders.
- Organizes information into separate sections covering normal and abnormal sleep, for quick reference.
- Makes further investigation easy with abundantly referenced chapters.
- Addresses both medical and psychiatric sleep disorders.
- Features the expertise of Drs. Sheldon, Kryger and Ferber - renowned authorities in the field of sleep medicine.
Editorial reviews may belong to another edition of this title.