Noted psychiatrist Brian Weiss made headlines with his pioneering research on the healing power of past-life therapy in his million-copy bestseller, Many Lives, Many Masters.
Now, in his astounding and groundbreaking new book, Dr. Weiss reveals how our future lives can actually transform us in the present.
We all have lived past lives. We all will live future ones. What we do in this life will influence our lives to come as we evolve toward immortality. Dr. Weiss encourages this important recognition because recently he has not only regressed his patients into the past, but has progressed
them into the future. And what they have discovered is that our futures are variable, so the choices we make now will determine the quality of life when we return. Using dozens of case histories, Dr. Weiss demonstrates the therapeutic benefits of progression, just as he has proved that journeys into our past lives can alleviate or cure our physical and emotional wounds in the present.
Among the many patients who have benefited from the therapies are:
Same Soul, Many Bodies
- Samantha, who overcame failures at school when she revisited her life as a Greek architect and later saw her future life as a great physician.
- Hugh, a psychic, tortured in the Middle Ages as a heretic, whose journey to the future brought him peace.
- Gary, whose glimpses into the future evaporated his depression and thoughts of suicide.
- Christina, whose past life and future memories enabled her to heal her relationship with her father and to finally find professional success and personal happiness.
- Evelyn, who, after reliving a past life as a Nazi officer and a future life as a teenage Arab girl, was able to release her fears and prejudices.
- Paul, whose love of Alison transcended past and future, transforming his current life and helping Alison to overcome a dangerous disease.
is a revolutionary book, building on Dr. Weiss's discoveries about the past, a book that will take his millions of readers into an individual and collective future that they themselves will create. In the process, their present lives will be profoundly transformed, and they will find more peace, more joy, and more healing.