The 2nd edition of this popular text emphasizes the fundamental concepts and principles of human immunology that students need to know, without overwhelming them with extraneous material. It leads the reader to a firm understanding of basic principles, using full-color illustrations; short, easy-to-read chapters; color tables that summarize key information clinical cases; and much more-all in a conveniently sized volume that's easy to carry. The New Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the many advances that are expanding our understanding of the field.
The smart way to study!
Elsevier titles with STUDENT CONSULT will help you master difficult concepts and study more efficiently in print and online! Perform rapid searches. Integrate bonus content from other disciplines. Download text to your handheld device. And a lot more. Each STUDENT CONSULT title comes with full text online, a unique image library, case studies, USMLE style questions, and online note-taking to enhance your learning experience.
Your purchase of this book entitles you to access www.studentconsult.com at no extra charge. This innovative web site offers you...
- Access to the complete text and illustrations of this book.
- Integration links to bonus content in other STUDENT CONSULT titles.
- Content clipping for your handheld.
- An interactive community center with a wealth of additional resources.
- The more STUDENT CONSULT titles you buy, the more resources you can access online!
- Look for the STUDENT CONSULT logo on your favorite Elsevier textbooks!