Emergency Medicine: Expert Consult: Online and Print, 1e (Expert Consult Title: Online + Print)
ISBN 10: 1416028722 / 1-4160-2872-2
ISBN 13: 9781416028727
Publication Date: 2008
Announcing a better source for dependable answers in your fast-paced field! This new reference, edited by James G. Adams, MD, presents the right kind of know-how - the right way - so you can get what you need and move on. You'll have just enough background to understand each problem without getting bogged down ... expert decision-making assistance, with evidence where available ... and a user-friendly format that delivers high-yield guidance in instants, both in print and online!
- Features chapters on Complication of Gynecologic Procedures in Abortion, and Assisted Reproductive Technology and Complications of Bariatric Surgery to address the increasing number of patients you see with these complications.
- Basic science coverage is just detailed enough so you can understand every problem quickly, without being overwhelmed.
- A focus on the most common differential diagnoses helps you to "think horses, not zebras."
- Clinical recommendations are founded upon sound evidentiary guidelines, wherever available, to assist you in implementing evidence-based practices.
- Brief, clear chapters, written to consistent, highly practical templates, enable you to get the knowledge you need as efficiently as you need it.
- Prominent text boxes emphasize priority actions, facts and formulas, documentation, patient teaching, and tips and tricks, so you can apply actionable information easily.
- More than 500 full-color clinical photographs let you see emergent conditions as they present in real life.
- Full-text online access allows you to perform quick searches, tap into regular updates, and download illustrations. It's a perfect way to get instant answers in your busy emergency department.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.