Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy is the most loved and best selling anatomy atlas in the English language. In over 540 beautifully colored and easily understood illustrations, it teaches the complete human body with unsurpassed clarity and accuracy. This new edition features 45 revised, 290 relabeled and 17 wholly new plates, drawn fully in the tradition of Frank Netter, and includes more imaging and clinical images than ever before. Six Consulting Editors have worked together to ensure the new edition's accuracy and usefulness in the lecture theatre, classroom and dissection lab. Ninety plates from the book as well as a powerful and varied bank of ancillary material, unique to this atlas, are available online through www.netteranatomy.com.
- Includes uniquely informative drawings that allow you - and have allowed generations of students - to learn structures with confidence.
- Associates normal anatomy with an application of that knowledge in a clinical setting.
- Offers a strong selection of imaging to show you what is happening three dimensionally in the human body, the way you see it in practice.
Provides clinically applicable information right from the start, to mirror the way that most anatomy courses are now taught.
At www.netteranatomy.com, you'll access...
· Over 90 of the most important anatomy illustrations from the book.
· Interactive Anatomy Dissection Modules.
· Radiographs, CT scans, MRIs, and angiograms,
with "labels on/off" buttons for self testing.
· QuickTime movies of stacked, transverse, and sectional images
from the Visible Human Project (VHP).
· Review Center with "Identification Spot Tests" and USMLE-style
· Integration links to other STUDENT CONSULT titles.
· and more!
Discover the art of medicine with this meticulously revised edition of this Netter classic and new powerful electronic ancillary package