Basic Immunology: Functions and Disorders of the Immune System Third Edition, With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access
ISBN 10: 1416046887 / 1-4160-4688-7
ISBN 13: 9781416046882
Publication Date: 2008
Editorial Reviews for this title:
Here's a readable and concise introduction to the workings of the human immune system, with emphasis on clinical relevance. The format makes learning easy with short, easy-to-read chapters, color tables, key point summaries, and review questions in every chapter.
- Relates basic science to clinical disorders through clinical cases for better application in a real-world setting.
- Includes a full Glossary to keep you on the cutting edge of immunologic terminology.
- Includes appendices summarizing the features of CD Molecules, a handy Glossary, and Clinical Cases that test your understanding of how the immune system functions in health and disease.
- Illustrated with beautiful full-color artwork for enhanced visual learning.
- Provides the most up-to-date immunology information including coverage of regulatory T cells, and biology of the Th17 subset of CD4+ T cells to keep you completely current.
- Access integration links through included STUDENT CONSULT access for more in-depth study.
Expert clinical guidance through the immune system
Editorial reviews may belong to another edition of this title.