Painting on Rocks for Kids
ISBN 10: 1581802552 / 1-58180-255-2
ISBN 13: 9781581802559
Publisher: North Light Books
Publication Date: 2002
Editorial Reviews for this title:
Hey kids! You can create amazing creatures, incredible toys and wild gifts for your friends and family. All it takes is some paint, a few rocks and your imagination!
Decorate your room. Make doorstops or bookends. Or just paint something for fun. Easy-to-follow pictures and instructions show you how to create:
- Rockasaurus! (Who wouldn't want a dinosaur for a pet?)
- Stone buildings perfect for creating your very own city
- Rockburgers and other fun foods--you wouldn’t want to eat these, but they sure look tasty
- Cootie bugs and racecars (Which one is faster? You decide!)
- Realistic lizards ready to put in your family's garden (gasp!) or the terrarium in your room
- Flowers that never wilt--and never have to be watered
- Weird eggs! (Could be aliens, could be dragons--who knows? Hatch them and find out.)
- Teddy bears cute enough to cuddle!
You'll learn how to draw each design on a rock with a pencil, then paint the details in whatever colors you choose. You can make each project look just like the real thing or wild or wacky. The choice is yours--and so is the fun!
Editorial reviews may belong to another edition of this title.