Ben and Joe Weider are the legendary founders of the modern fitness movement. Their name is synonymous with athletic excellence and their proven programs have created champion bodybuilders and sports professionals for more than fifty years, making Weider Nutrition International the number-one sports nutrition company in the world. Now in "The Edge," the Weiders share the training secrets of the pros that can help anyone interested in fitness achieve peak performance.
Here's why athletes and weekend warriors alike need "The Edge"
* Cutting-edge research-The most advanced scientific research on supplements and nutrition informs the book, offering readers a definitive guide to natural performance-enhancing supplements as an alternative to steroids.
* Specificity-Fitness goals, weight training, and nutrition programs tailored to individual needs.
* The Weider Triangle Method-This simple program combines weight training, nutrition, and skill training.
* Variable Weight Training-As the founders of the International Federation of Bodybuilders, nobody knows more than the Weiders about weight training. All of the recommended exercises are demonstrated in photographs by natural bodybuilding champions Mike O'Hearn and Gea Johnson.
* Dynanutrition-A revolutionary nutrition program based on the Weiders' 10 Commandments of Nutrition.
"The Edge" is an effective prescription for anyone who wants to be on top of their game-and look their best while they're playing it.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
In The Edge, Ben and Joe Weider, along with Daniel Gastelu, share the training secrets of the professionals that can help anyone interested in fitness achieve their peak performance.About the Author:
Ben and Joe Weider are the cofounders of Weider Nutrition International, Weider Publications, Inc., and the International Federation of Bodybuilders (IFBB). Weider publications include Muscle & Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Men's Fitness, Flex, Shape, and Natural Health.
Daniel Gastelu is the author of Avery's Sports Nutrition Almanac and Dynamic Nutrition for Maximum Performance.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Avery. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1583331263. Bookseller Inventory # HGT1710JRHR121514H0799B
Book Description Avery. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1583331263 . Bookseller Inventory # GWU8282.2RVCC031915H0542P
Book Description Avery, 2002. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service! Summary: From the most respected name in the world of bodybuilding and fitness, a proven, natural program that is certain to build athletic success. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_1583331263
Book Description Avery. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. First Edition. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX1583331263
Book Description Avery. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1583331263. Bookseller Inventory # SKU1039500
Book Description Avery. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P111583331263