The Edge: Ben and Joe's Weider's Ultimate Guide to Strength, Speed, and Stamina
ISBN 10: 1583331263 / 1-58333-126-3
ISBN 13: 9781583331262
Publication Date: 2002
Ben and Joe Weider are the legendary founders of the modern fitness movement. Their name is synonymous with athletic excellence and their proven programs have created champion bodybuilders and sports professionals for more than fifty years, making Weider Nutrition International the number-one sports nutrition company in the world. Now in "The Edge," the Weiders share the training secrets of the pros that can help anyone interested in fitness achieve peak performance.
Here's why athletes and weekend warriors alike need "The Edge"
* Cutting-edge research-The most advanced scientific research on supplements and nutrition informs the book, offering readers a definitive guide to natural performance-enhancing supplements as an alternative to steroids.
* Specificity-Fitness goals, weight training, and nutrition programs tailored to individual needs.
* The Weider Triangle Method-This simple program combines weight training, nutrition, and skill training.
* Variable Weight Training-As the founders of the International Federation of Bodybuilders, nobody knows more than the Weiders about weight training. All of the recommended exercises are demonstrated in photographs by natural bodybuilding champions Mike O'Hearn and Gea Johnson.
* Dynanutrition-A revolutionary nutrition program based on the Weiders' 10 Commandments of Nutrition.
"The Edge" is an effective prescription for anyone who wants to be on top of their game-and look their best while they're playing it.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.