Highlights from the speeches of Barack Obama
1) 2004 DNC Keynote Address, July 27, 2004 (15:48)
2) Take Back America, June 14, 2006 (6:35)
3) Presidential Announcement, February 10, 2007 (8:45)
4) Jefferson-Jackson Day Dinner, November 10, 2007 (7:25)
5) Our Moment is Now, December 27, 2007 (4:38)
6) Iowa Caucus Victory Speech, January 3, 2008 (11:00)
7) Yes We Can, January 8, 2008 (12:18)
1) South Carolina Victory Speech, January 26, 2008 (15:08)
2) Super Tuesday Speech, February 5, 2008 (15:31)
3) A More Perfect Union, March 18, 2008 (12:39)
4) 2008 DNC Address, August 28, 2008 (11:21)
5) President-Elect Victory Speech, November 4, 2008 (10:29)
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Obama, the junior U.S. Senator from Illinois, is the first ever African-American to become the presumptive presidential nominee for a U.S. major political party. One June 3, 2008, he gained enough delegates to be nominated by the Democratic party at its national convention. After high school, Obama studied at Occidental College in Los Angeles for 2 years. He transferred to Columbia University in New York, graduating in 1983 with a degree in political science. He moved to Chicago in 1985, and worked as a community organizer for low-income residents in Chicago's Roseland community and the Altgeld Gardens public housing development on the city's south side.
Carl Reiner, a comedian, actor, novelist, and film director, was a creator, writer, and producer of The Dick Van Dyke Show. In 1999, he was awarded the Mark Twain Prize for American humor by the Kennedy Center and inducted into the Television Hall of Fame by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences. He most recently appeared in Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, and Ocean's Thirteen. He lives in Beverly Hills, California.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Phoenix Audio, 2009. Audio CD. Book Condition: New. Brand New, unused, shrinkwrapped copy. - - May have sticker on cover. *Note that large or heavy items may incur additional shipping charges.* **Please feel free to contact us for exact postage pricing on multiple-item orders.**. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000879335
Book Description Phoenix Audio, 2009. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_1597772488
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97815977724881.0
Book Description Phoenix Books Inc, 2009. Compact Disc. Book Condition: Brand New. 5.60x4.90x0.40 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # 1597772488