An exciting and creative approaches that links literacy and oracy in a way that children will enjoy. Performing poetry is also proven to boost self-esteem.
* An audio CD with recordings of published poets and children performing their own work
* Activities to develop speaking and listening skills
* Model poems from which to work
* Guidelines for progressing through the writing and performance process
* A three stage model: preparation -- writing -- performing
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Taylor and Francis, 2004. PAP. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # VT-9781843122159
Book Description David Fulton Publishers, 2016. Paperback. Book Condition: NEW. 9781843122159 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Print on Demand title, produced to the highest standard, and there would be a delay in dispatch of around 15 working days. Bookseller Inventory # HTANDREE0260946
Book Description David Fulton Pub, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 128 pages. 11.25x8.00x0.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __1843122154
Book Description David Fulton Publishers, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 1843122154
Book Description David Fulton Publishers, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SONG1843122154