An exciting and creative approaches that links literacy and oracy in a way that children will enjoy. Performing poetry is also proven to boost self-esteem.
* An audio CD with recordings of published poets and children performing their own work
* Activities to develop speaking and listening skills
* Model poems from which to work
* Guidelines for progressing through the writing and performance process
* A three stage model: preparation -- writing -- performing
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description David Fulton Publishers, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from US within 10 to 14 business days. Established seller since 2000. Bookseller Inventory # VT-9781843122159
Book Description David Fulton Publish. Book Condition: BRAND NEW. BRAND NEW Softcover-128pp - This title is now printed on demand - please allow added time for shipment! A Brand New Quality Book from a Full-Time Bookshop in business since 1992!. Bookseller Inventory # 1021741
Book Description David Fulton Pub, 2004. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 1st edition. 128 pages. 11.25x8.00x0.25 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __1843122154
Book Description David Fulton Publishers Ltd. Book Condition: New. pp. 128. Bookseller Inventory # 06353036