New Drug Development: A Regulatory Overview (New Drug Development ( Mathieu))
ISBN 10: 1882615859 / 1-882615-85-9
ISBN 13: 9781882615858
Publisher: Parexel Intl Corp
Publication Date: 2008
Go inside the drug development and FDA regulatory process with today's most authoritative and popular reference on the topic. In its all-new 2008 edition, New Drug Development: A Regulatory Overview addresses the most cutting-edge developments redefining how new drugs are developed and regulated today, including:
* How the FDA Amendments Act of 2007 will affect everything from drug reviews to postmarketing requirements.
* How the CDER's efforts to integrate a culture of drug safety has affected the center's structure and its new drug review and approval processes.
* How CDER's much-anticipated January 2008 transition to the eCTD as the only valid esubmission format will affect the FDA's drug submission and review process.
* How the FDA and industry are already integrating pharmacogenomics, computer simulation, and other emerging technologies to inform key decisions.
* Which drug development strategies are fulfilling their promise and offering optimal returns for industry, given the explosion of accelerated development/approval programs and pilot programs to speed the drug development and review process.
Find out why New Drug Development is pharma/biotech's go-to resource for regulatory, clinical, project management, training, and other drug development disciplines navigating the FDA's drug development approval processes.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.