Netter's Essential Histology: with Student Consult Access, 1e (Netter Basic Science)
ISBN 10: 1929007868 / 1-929007-86-8
ISBN 13: 9781929007868
Publication Date: 2007
Here's a contemporary and visual overview of normal histology that combines classic Netter illustrations and new drawings in the Netter style, with original light and electron micrographs, and succinct explanatory text to give you a rich understanding of this vital subject. Excellent as both a reference and a review, this book will serve you well at any stage of your healthcare career.
- Find all the information you need in one place as the book integrates gross anatomy, embryology, histology, cell biology, and ultrastructure in a concise fashion.
- Gain insight into pathology and learn to recognize normal structure so you can understand abnormality and disease with the aid of clinical boxes within the text.
- Prepare for National Board and Licensing Examinations with comprehensive yet concise coverage.
- Focus your study with targeted coverage of the essentials of histologic organization and core concepts.
- This book comes with STUDENT CONSULT at no extra charge! Register at www.studentconsult.com today...so you can learn and study more powerfully than ever before!
Netter's Essential Histology (ISBN: 1929007868 / 1-929007-86-8)
Ovalle PhD, William K.;Nahirney PhD, Patrick C.
Quantity Available: 11
Book Description: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.A.: W B Saunders Co, 2007. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. 1st Edition. Ship out 1-2 business day,Brand new,US edition, Free tracking number usually 2-4 biz days delivery to worldwide Same shipping fee with US, Canada,Europe country, Australia, please use your post office system to track the item, item will ship out from either LA or Asia. Bookseller Inventory # ABE-5144204637
Bookseller & Payment Information | More Books from this Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question
From Taiwan to U.S.A.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.