Differential Equations with Maple V, Second Edition
ISBN 10: 0120415607 / 0-12-041560-7
ISBN 13: 9780120415601
Publisher: Academic Press
Publication Date: 1999
Editorial Reviews for this title:
This book is an indespensable tool for anyone using Maple V in computing ordinary and partial differential equations.
* Updated to be completely compatible with Maple V, Release 5
* Complete coverage of constructing and numerically computing ordinary and partial differential equations using Maple V
* New applications from engineering, physics, and biology
* Presentation of Maple V with respect to popular applications of mathematics
* Step-by-step instructions for all Maple V implementations
* Includes CD-ROM with all Maple V example code from book
Editorial reviews may belong to another edition of this title.