Differential Equations With Maple V
ISBN 13: 9780120415601
Publisher: Academic Pr
Publication Date: 1999
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed:
This book is an indespensable tool for anyone using Maple V in computing ordinary and partial differential equations.
* Updated to be completely compatible with Maple V, Release 5
* Complete coverage of constructing and numerically computing ordinary and partial differential equations using Maple V
* New applications from engineering, physics, and biology
* Presentation of Maple V with respect to popular applications of mathematics
* Step-by-step instructions for all Maple V implementations
* Includes CD-ROM with all Maple V example code from book
Differential Equations With Maple V: Search Results
Abell, Martha L.;Braselton, James P.
Quantity Available: 1
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.