Differential Equations with Maple V, Second Edition
ISBN 10: 0120415607 / 0-12-041560-7
ISBN 13: 9780120415601
Publisher: Academic Press
Publication Date: 1999
This book is an indespensable tool for anyone using Maple V in computing ordinary and partial differential equations.
* Updated to be completely compatible with Maple V, Release 5
* Complete coverage of constructing and numerically computing ordinary and partial differential equations using Maple V
* New applications from engineering, physics, and biology
* Presentation of Maple V with respect to popular applications of mathematics
* Step-by-step instructions for all Maple V implementations
* Includes CD-ROM with all Maple V example code from book
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.