Student Study Guide for Health Information: Management of a Strategic Resource, 3e
; ; ;
ISBN 10: 1416030042 / 1-4160-3004-2
ISBN 13: 9781416030041
Publication Date: 2007
This helpful Study Guide offers in-depth study and review of the most important facts and information from Health Information: Management of a Strategic Resource, 3rd Edition. Using real-life case studies with accompanying medical records, it challenges you to apply new HIM skills and concepts to a variety of realistic scenarios.
- This guide offers useful study tips and test-taking techniques, with information on preparing performance grids, working with critical competence questions, and understanding AHIMA domains and subdomains.
- For each chapter in the textbook, the Study Guide features a pretest review and a chapter review test, both offering answers with rationales to help you identify areas where more study is needed.
- Critical thinking assignments for each chapter encourage you to apply the new concepts and skill you are learning in the textbook to real-world situations, such as:
- Preparing an electronic health care record scenario
- Explaining how separate parties use health care data
- Preparing a training program for a systems implementation or upgrade
- Writing a brief on implementing a wireless network
- A comprehensive certification section prepares you for exams with valuable information on exam applications, content, cost, scoring, and test-taking strategies.
- An accompanying Evolve website offers additional multiple-choice, true/false, and matching questions for even more practice putting important concepts into practice.
Portions of this page may be (c) 2006 Muze Inc. Some database content may also be provided by Baker & Taylor Inc. Copyright 1995-2006 Muze Inc. For personal non-commercial use only. All rights reserved. Content for books is owned by Baker & Taylor, Inc. or its licensors and is subject to copyright and all other protections provided by applicable law.
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.