Power Up Your Small-Medium Business: A Guide to Enabling Network Technologies
ISBN 13: 9781587051357
Publisher: Cisco Systems
Publication Date: 2004
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed:
A businessperson's guide to network technologies
- Written for any business professional. Understand the purpose and business value of network technologies in order to know which ones to adopt.
- Assess the benefits. Provides criteria that help you ask the right questions of vendors and other advisors to make technology choices and prepare budget justifications.
- Apply advice for your business. See which network technologies are best suited to your priorities and processes and the tradeoffs between various alternatives.
- Covers the technologies you need to know. Topics include wireless networks, IP telephony, managed services, network security, and other enabling technologies.
- Become more competitive. Learn from benchmark examples of how technologies are adopted and employed by others to create differentiation for your organization.
Small-medium businesses (SMBs) cannot grow without finding more effective ways to streamline their processes, develop differentiated products and services, deliver them to the right customers, and work collaboratively with partners. Growth-directed SMBs must set themselves apart for success by adopting innovative yet proven tools to improve efficiencies, stimulate productivity, be more responsive to customers, and boost the bottom line. Network technologies can help do that and more.
The challenge is knowing where to begin.
Power Up Your Small-Medium Business: A Guide To Enabling Network Technologies addresses the need for clear, business-aware technical information. It explores the relevance and business value of network technologies and how to gauge what's right for your organization. The book also provides a high-level primer on network technologies in plain English. It defines the technologies and how they work in accessible language.
Beyond that, Power Up Your Small-Medium Business: A Guide to Enabling Network Technologies provides advice on proven network technologies as business enablers, arming you with the right questions to ask of yourself and your vendors when planning new or enhanced networks. With this book as an educational resource on networking, you will be better prepared to invest in network technologies and shape your own success.
This volume is in the Network Business Series offered by Cisco Press. Books in this series provide IT executives, decision makers, and networking professionals with pertinent information on today's most important technologies and business strategies.
Power Up Your Small-Medium Business: A Guide to Enabling Network Technologies: Search Results
Quantity Available: 1
Quantity Available: 1
Book Description: Paperback. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Perfect Condition. May Ship From Our Fulfillment Centers in North America, Europe, or Asia, Allow Maximum Delivery Time. Bookseller Inventory # ISBN1587051354
Quantity Available: 2
Portions of this page may be Copyright VNU Entertainment Media (UK) Ltd., 2006, Georg Lingenbrink GmbH & Co., Tite Live, S.A or Informazioni Editoriali S.p.A. All rights reserved.