Ships from Reno, NV. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory #
Synopsis: Using this book will turn everyday connections into actual sales opportunities by implementing Doug's time - honored networking techniques.
This book will show you how to:
- Enter a room with confidence
- Project authenticity
- Initiate a conversation
- Give great shakes
- Exit gracefully
About the Author: Inspirational Speaker/Singer/Songwriter/Author
Doug Jones is the Producer of the "Dare to Dream" Keynote Concert, an Inspirational Keynote Concert of Music & Message.
DOUG IS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER AND THE AUTHOR OF:
- Ten Steps to Becoming a Networking Genius
He provides Inspirational Keynote Speeches through the powerful medium of Live Music.
He delivers his Keynote Concerts with passion and enthusiasm and easily connects with his audiences.
Doug provides a unique concert style experience that inspires audiences to "Dare to Dream" and "Pursue Their Passion".
Says Jones, The important things in life are GOALS - The REALLY important things are DREAMS.
Doug wants you to Dare to Dream and Live Your Dream.
He is a Keynote Speaker whose timely, interesting, and humorous presentations and workshops are demanded by business leaders, employees, and entrepreneurs who want to increase their skills and achieve new goals and challenges.
With more than 25 years of business experience in the areas of business and entertainment, his stage experience is put to good use in his presentations - he's captivating and entertaining. In his workshops, participants share and practice valuable business-building and interpersonal techniques that increase their abilities to reach their goals. Doug's participation in various courses and programs has fostered a greater awareness of today's learners and their needs.
This diverse background, along with a willingness to learn and teach, makes Doug a valuable resource for his clients and for charitable organizations:
- He gives successful presentations to such prestigious clients as the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Western Economic Diversification, Calgary Chamber of Commerce, Millionaires in the Making, Convergence 2003, Lunchbox Theatre and the Opulence Group.
- Shares his knowledge and skills with teenagers at The Alberta Mentor Foundation for Youth.
- Volunteers his expertise to professional associations such as the Calgary Chamber of Commerce.
- Served as a member of the Board of Directors for The Entrepreneurship Association. Participates actively in the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, the Canadian Professional Sales Association, and the Progressive Group for Independent Business.
Title: 10 Steps to Becoming a Networking Genius!
Publisher: Aurora Publishing
Publication Date: 2004
Book Condition: Good
Book Description Aurora Publishing, 2004. Condition: Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Seller Inventory # GRP77592765
Book Description Aurora Publishing, 2004. Condition: Very Good. Ships from Reno, NV. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Seller Inventory # GRP96359109