Stock Image

The 80/20 Diet: 12 Weeks to a Better Body

Teri Cutter

6 ratings by GoodReads
ISBN 10: 1740456475 / ISBN 13: 9781740456470
Published by Murdoch Books 01/12/2005, 2005
Used Condition: Very Good
From AwesomeBooks (Wallingford, United Kingdom)

AbeBooks Seller Since November 28, 2006

Seller Rating 5-star rating

Quantity Available: 2

Buy Used
Price: US$ 3.69 Convert Currency
Shipping: US$ 1.54 From United Kingdom to U.S.A. Destination, Rates & Speeds
Add to basket

30 Day Return Policy

About this Item

This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. . Bookseller Inventory # 7719-9781740456470

Ask Seller a Question

Bibliographic Details

Title: The 80/20 Diet: 12 Weeks to a Better Body

Publisher: Murdoch Books 01/12/2005

Publication Date: 2005

Book Condition:Very Good

About this title


Presents a sensible and sustainable weight loss and fitness program combined with a strategy for effective healthy eating for the rest of your life. The 80:20 Diet is based on the premise that you can follow Cutter's program 80 percent of the time and eat what you like the other 20 percent.


'Teresa Cutter's book is a sensible and sustainable new 12-week plan.' -- Woman's Own

'You're likely to feel better and lose weight on this plan.' -- Closer Magazine

"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.

Store Description

Started in an unfortunate mother's basement in 2004 with books that a student layabout no longer needed, AwesomeBooks now stocks over 2 million titles which are ready to be sent to your door within 24hours of ordering. Our heritage is in supplying great quality used books. We have over 1.8 million books in our distribution centre ready to be shipped to you at any time. We also sell new books and are increasing our range of titles every day.

Visit Seller's Storefront

Terms of Sale:

All our books are used in either Good or Very Good condition. Should there be any problems after purchase email us and we will sort it out to your satisfaction.

Shipping Terms:

We try to keep our shipping terms as simple as possible.

Orders to the UK are 2.59 for the first item and 1.99 thereafter.

Western Europe destinations are 3.39 for the first item and 1.99 thereafer.

Eastern Europe destinations are 3.99 for the first item and 2.99 thereafter.

US orders are 3.79 for the first item and 1.99 thereafter. Caandian orders are 3.49 for the first item and 1.99 thereafter.

Orders to other destinations are 4.39 for the first item and 2.99 thereafter.

List this Seller's Books

Payment Methods
accepted by seller

Visa Mastercard American Express