Illus. in full color. Bear Scouts Brother, Sister, and Cousin Fred plan to
follow the official Bear Scout Guidebook, but Papa has his own ideas on how to
earn a merit badge.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* Stan and Jan Berenstain were both born in 1923 in Philadelphia. They
didn't know each other as children, but met later at school, at the
Philadelphia College of Art. They liked each other right away, and found out
that the both enjoyed the same kinds of books, plays, music and art.
* During World War II, Stan was a medical assistant in the Army, and Jan
worked in an airplane factory. When the war was over, they got married and
began to work together as artists and writers, primarily drawing cartoons for
* After having their two sons Leo and Michael, the Berenstains decided to
write some funny children's books that their children and other children could
read and enjoy.
* Their first published children's book was called The Big Honey
Hunt . It was about a family of bears, who later became known as the
* Over 50 children's books later, Stan and Jan still plan all of their
books together -- both write the stories, and both write the pictures. They
live outside of Philadelphia in the country.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want