Wendy and Barb used to ask themselves the same kinds of questions. Both overweight, they imagined they'd have to go hungry and give up great taste and great meals with friends and family to get the bodies they wanted.
But Wendy and Barb were determined to find a better way. They learned to eat well and play well. They modified their favorite recipes to cut back on fat and calories, and found ways to get fabulous taste at the same time. They lost weight and proved that people who love food can have it all!
Spread Yourself Thin is the cookbook that shows you how.
Here's the skinny:
· more than 140 easy, fast, low-fat recipes
· yummy recipes for appetizers, salads, main courses, luscious desserts, and more
· menus designed around themes, holidays, and events
· cocktail, wine, and music picks for every occasion
· complete nutritional breakdown for each recipe
· dozens of weight-loss and healthy eating tips
· cooking and substitution tips for low fat and big flavor
· every recipe 100% guilt-free—guaranteed!
About the Authors
Wendy Buckland and Barb Nicoll lost 30 and 65 pounds respectively by eating sensible, low-fat meals and exercising regularly. They are the authors of Armed and Dangerous and are in the process of launching their own line of low-fat food products, which will soon be sold in U.S. supermarkets. They can be reached online at /www.wendyandbarb.com.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Love food but want to lose weight?
Love to entertain with easy, low-fat recipes that taste great?
Think you must be asking too much?
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harpercollins Canada, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0006386660
Book Description Harpercollins Canada, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0006386660