Collins A2 Biology for AQA is the ideal resource to support you through the 2008 AQA GCE course. It has been developed with the help of AQA examiners to ensure a perfect match to the 2008 specification and provides everything you need to succeed in your exam.
This book covers AQA Biology A2 units:
Unit 4 - Populations and Environment
Unit 5 - Control in Cells and in Organisms
The book includes the following features:
• How Science Works feature boxes and assignments
• Real world science in context at the start of every chapter
• Questions throughout the text, with answers provided in the back of the book
• Key fact summaries throughout the text
• Stretch and challenge boxes to push the most able students
• Exam-style questions at the end of every chapter
• Practice synoptic questions
The website includes the following additional support material:
• Mark schemes for exam-style questions from the book
• Sample student answers to exam-style questions at 2 levels with examiner comments to show students how to achieve a higher grade
• Guidance for PSAs to help students to achieve the best grades in their practical assessments
• Mathematical and examination technique guidance to ensure that students know how to best prepare for and handle their exams.
Also available from Collins: AS Biology for AQA, covering AQA Biology AS units:
Unit 1 - Biology and Disease
Unit 2 - The Variety of Living Organisms
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
By Keith Hirst and Mary Jones, Edited by Lesley Higginbottom
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2009. Paperback. Book Condition: New. BRAND NEW ** SUPER FAST SHIPPING FROM UK WAREHOUSE ** 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Bookseller Inventory # mon0002510307
Book Description HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 000726822X *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Bookseller Inventory # NATARAJB1FI875583