Love cooking but tired of washing up all those pots and pans? One-Pot Cooking contains over 130 delicious and easy-to-make recipes that can be cooked in just one dish.
Bestselling food writer Katie Bishop shows you how easy it is to produce fast, hassle-free meals for all the family. From favourites such as chicken curry and oven-baked risotto, Asian-inspired noodles and stir-fries to mouth-watering desserts, every recipe will delight those looking for good food that requires minimal clearing up.
Katie's straightforward, helpful style and inspired recipes, which use easily attainable supermarket ingredients, will be loved by anyone who wants to produce perfect meals every time.
One-pot is divided into six accessible chapters and recipes include:
* In a Pot – Sausage, bean and tomato hot pot; Thai coconut beef curry; Creamy cauliflower cheese soup; Toffee apple pudding.
* In a Pan – Big brunch breakfast omelette; Pesto pepper chicken and potatoes; Speedy pasta and meatballs; Emergency prawn curry.
* In a Wok – Lemon Chicken with rice; Lamb, spring green and garlic noodles; Rainbow vegetable and cashew nut stir-fry.
* In a Bowl – Watercress, blue cheese, pear and pecan salad; Smoked salmon with celeriac and capers; Chicken and lentil salad; Rocky road; Strawberry and vanilla shortcakes.
* In the Oven – Quick fish pie; Baked garlic mushroom risotto; Roast beef and Yorkshire pudding; Creamy potato and blue cheese gratin; Easy apple pies.
* Under the Grill – Pork burgers; Lamb and mango chutney kebabs; Charred steak and onion sandwiches; Sticky balsamic duck and fig salad; Caramelised bananas with pecan praline.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Katie Bishop beat 32,000 contestants to win Young Cook of Britain with her simple, unfussy approach to food. She is a regular writer for magazines and online sites, such as Waitrose Seasons and Delicious. She is the best-selling author of three books, Slow Cooking, More Slow Cooker Recipes and The Ultimate Mixer Cook Book.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007325606 We're not a giant, faceless warehouse organization! We're a small town bookstore that loves books and loves it's customers! Buy from us and you get great service as well as a great price! Your business is valued and your satisfaction is guaranteed!|0.94. Bookseller Inventory # 128052
Book Description Collins 2010-10-14, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 0007325606. Bookseller Inventory # Z0007325606ZN
Book Description Collins. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007325606. Bookseller Inventory # Z0007325606ZN
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0007325606
Book Description Collins, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. BRAND NEW ** SUPER FAST SHIPPING FROM UK WAREHOUSE ** 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000183862
Book Description Collins, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007325606
Book Description Harper Uk, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. 192 pages. 9.50x6.25x0.75 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007325606