This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Collins Cambridge IGCSE® English Teacher Guide provides all you need to teach the 2015 Cambridge First Language English syllabuses, 0500 and 0522, with expert support from experienced examiner and trainer Julia Burchell to help you lead your classes to success.
· Revised and updated to support the 2015 syllabuses and examination formats.
· Show students how to progress following the structure of the Student Book, which moves from building key reading and writing skills to applying these skills to specific exam questions and coursework tasks.
· Help students to reach their target grades with clear exemplification of what is required.
· Save time on planning and preparation with expert support from Julia Burchell, an experienced examiner and trainer. The Teacher Guide includes a two-year scheme of work, differentiated lesson plans and worksheets, plus extension activities for students aiming for Grade A/A*.
· Prepare students for examination success. Detailed marking guidance and annotated sample answers in the Teacher Guide help you and your classes to make the most of the practice examination papers in the Student Book. Series editor Julia Burchell explains how to tackle the trickiest exam questions in the revision videos on the CD-ROM.
· This text has not been through the Cambridge endorsement process.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mike Gould is a former Head of English and a university Lecturer in English and Education, who has written over 150 books for students and teachers in the UK and overseas. He advises schools and other organisations on educational policy, resources and projects related to language, literacy and assessment. He has written print-based and digital materials for learners in places as diverse as Singapore and Saudi Arabia. Julia Burchell is an experienced teacher who has spent over twenty years teaching English. She has extensive experience of examining and training schools around the world. This is her sixth textbook.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0007520735