This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide is an essential tool that gives you all the information you need to make the crucial decisions on what to study, where to study, and how much it might cost. Objective and authoritative, it is the best-selling guide to making the right university choice for you.
For 23 years The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide has provided the most accurate and up-to-date information about British universities to help make the choice of which universities to apply to as easy as possible. Its university and subject league tables are the most respected and studied in Britain. This definitive guide is designed for those who are applying to start courses in 2017.
· How to select the right course and university, including advice on employment prospects.
· Universities compared in a league table and university performance assessed in 66 subject tables. New subjects for this year are Animal Sciences and Creative Writing.
· Clear guidance on the application process.
· Comprehensive overview of tuition fees, fee waivers, bursaries, grants and loans as well as advice on living costs.
· Extensive profiles of over 130 universities including the most recent institution to gain full university status: St Mary's University, Twickenham.
· Detailed information on finding somewhere to live and on university sports facilities.
· Advice for those considering studying overseas and those wishing to come to Britain to study.
Written by John O’Leary, former Editor of The Times Higher Education Supplement, this is the most authoritative guide available.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
John O’Leary is the editor of The Times Higher Education Supplement and author and editor of The Times Good University Guide.Review:
'Anyone baffled by the bewildering range of courses and options and perplexed by the rapidly changing face of higher education needs this guide.' universitiesnet.com
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harpercollins Publishers, 2015. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. new edition edition. 576 pages. 9.13x5.98x1.73 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0008151288
Book Description HarperCollins UK. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0008151288 *BRAND NEW* Ships Same Day or Next!. Seller Inventory # NATARAJB1FI875770
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2016. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0008151288
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2016. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110008151288
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2016. Paperback. Condition: New. New edition,New edition. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0008151288n