Audel Electricians Pocket Manual
- An invaluable guide for all working electricians
- For use as a text or as an on-the-job reference
- Over 180 photographs, drawings, and diagrams to illustrate each topic
- Complete, concise, easy to use and understand
This all-new reference is the best, most up-to-date guide for all working electricians. Designed for the greatest ease of use, it explains and illustrates all the methods, procedures, and tools required to set up, maintain and service electrical installations. Topics covered include electrical drawings, electrical motors and circuits, generators and transformers, contactors and relays, welding, and wiring in hazardous locations.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Your on-the-job reference
Now fully updated for the 2002 National Electrical Code, the Electricianís Pocket Manual is packed with charts, conversions, photographs, diagrams, code standards, and other information you need on the job.
Find answers quickly and easily
- Explains updated maintenance and construction standards
- Provides details on motors, controllers, and circuits
- Examines electronic components and communications wiring
- Features 28 pages of drawings, diagrams, and plans
- Offers guidelines for dealing with hazardous location wiring
- Covers generators, mechanical power transmission, and electrical power distribution
- Includes a chapter on tools and safety
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.