Parasitology and Vector Biology, Second Edition, is a comprehensive introduction to human and animal parasitology. It provides basic information on the biologies of such agents as protists, worms, and arthropods, but it also emphasizes how control programs can be structured in a sociological, political, and economic milieu. Students and researchers alike will appreciate the added coverage of the molecular aspects of parasitology in this new edition.
* Includes more than 400 photos and drawings
* Contains sidebars that discuss various aspects of parasitic disease
* Discusses the real-world control of parasitic diseases, within biological, social, and economic contexts
* Offers an expanded discussion of vector biology
* Includes an extensive glossary
* Consistent, logical organization allows the student ready access to important material
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Macmillan Pub Co. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0023762500 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.1012509
Book Description Macmillan Pub Co, 1985. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0023762500
Book Description Macmillan Pub Co, 1985. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 23762500
Book Description Macmillan Pub Co, 1985. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0023762500