This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Who's Who in Nazi Germany looks at the individuals who influenced every aspect of life in Nazi Germany. It covers a representative cross-section of German society from 1933-1945, and includes:
* Nazi Party leaders; SS, Wehrmacht and Gestapo personalities; civil service and diplomatic personnel
* industrialists, churchmen, intellectuals, artists, entertainers and sports personalities
* Resistance leaders, political dissidents, critics and victims of the regime
* extensive biographical information on each figure extending into the post-warr period
* analysis of their role and significance in Nazi Germany
* an accessible, easy to use A-Z layout
* a glossary and comprehensive bibliography.
Who's Who in Nazi Germany will be a fascinating and indispensible source of reference for all those interested in this pivotal period in twentieth-century history.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Robert Wistricht is Professor in the Faculty of Humanities at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. His previous books include Revolutionary Jews (1976), Theories of Fascism (1976), and Trotsky: Fate of a Revolutionary (1979).Review:
'Robert Wistrich deals with the villains and the horrors they perpetrated for the most part briskly, but at times with biting sarcasm ... the pointed or amusing quotations, the implicit approval or more often damning criticism ... all contribute to an eminently readable collection. Who's Who in Nazi Germany is something of a tour de force, with the substance and cutting edge to engross the reader, and bring him back repeatedly for more.' - History
'By cool dispassionate reporting he exposes a liturgy of evil.' - History Today
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Macmillan. Hardcover. Condition: New. 002630600X New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.3111064
Book Description Macmillan, 1982. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M002630600X