New Page 1
GLENCOE WORLD GEOGRAPHY
A WORLD VIEW FROM RENOWNED AUTHORS
The only high school geography test co-authored by the National Geographic Society, Glencoe World Geography offers not only a fascinating view of the world, enlivened by but also a meticulous, accurate presentation. This program focuses on the development of geographic literacy.
· National Geographic writers and photographers have teamed to make Glencoe World Geography the most engaging geography program available.
· Every page, map, chart, and picture has been carefully fact-checked by National Geographic’s Cartographer in Residence, and the maps are carefully labeled, up-to-date, and colorful.
· A Geographic View, taken from the pages of National Geographic magazine, opens every section of the text and grabs your students’ attention.
Connections to Today
· Geography and History shows students how geography has affected historical events in various regions of the world.
The Regions Today
· Viewpoint Case Studies provide opportunities for students to discuss the environmental challenges facing the world’s regions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110026641739
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0026641739 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0005392
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0026641739
Book Description Glencoe/McGraw-Hill, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0026641739