The Unofficial Guide to Florida with Kids (Unofficial Guides)
From the publishers of The Unofficial GuideŽ to Walt Disney WorldŽ "A Tourist's Best Friend!" —Chicago Sun-Times "Indispensable" —The New York Times The Top 10 Ways The Unofficial GuideŽ to Florida with Kids Can Help You Have the Perfect Trip:
- No-nonsense advice on how to plan a trip the whole family will enjoy, from parents to tots and teens
- A complete sourcebook for first-time visitors or long-time residents, whether you're planning a day trip, a long weekend, or an entire vacation
- Insider advice on what to look for in a hotel or resort, with area recommendations
- Every attraction rated and ranked for each age group
- Detailed information on family-friendly restaurants throughout Florida
- The inside scoop on the best beaches for children
- Complete coverage of Florida's natural attractions and the best outdoor adventures for families
- Suggestions on where to bike, camp, canoe, dive, fish, hike, snorkel, and water ski
- Insider advice on how to have big-time fun without spending big-time money
- Special tips for single parents, grandparents, and travelers with disabilities
Get the unbiased truth on hundreds of hotels, restaurants, attractions, and more in The Unofficial GuideŽ to Florida with Kids—the resource that helps you save money, save time, and make your trip the best it can be. Find us online at www.frommers.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Pam Brandon, a 25-year veteran of news and feature reporting, is a writer for the Berlitz Florida Pocket Guide. Her travel stories have appeared in Arthur Frommer's Budget Travel Magazine and other national publications. She also is an on-line writer for expedia.com and AOL's Digital City.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.