Everything You Need to See the Best of Britain by Car! Let Frommer's Take You To:
- The ancient colleges and dreamy spires of East Anglia
- The forest that Robin Hood made famous—and the legendary castle of King Arthur
- Land's End, Stonehenge, and other wonders of the West Country
- The villages of the Cotswolds
- Scotland's Highlands and mysterious Loch Ness
- Snowdonia's peaks, Yorkshire's wind-swept moors, and the Lake District And much, much more!
Inside You'll Find:
- 30 distinctive, easy-to-use itineraries—all fully illustrated with beautiful full-color photos
- Exact directions, distances, and driving times for each route
- All the sights along the way—with highlights for history buffs, nature lovers, and families traveling with kids
- Scenic side trips, special moments, and recommended walks
- Detailed, accurate full-color route-planning maps
Frommer's. The Name You Can Trust. Find us online at www.frommers.com
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.