With more than 4 million copies sold, the Unofficial Guides for travel are trusted by smart readers. Unlike other travel series, they're not selling fantasy. They're the only series that offers evaluations based on reader surveys and critiques compiled by a team of unbiased inspectors.Down-to-earth and easy to use, each guide is loaded with tips that help travelers avoid wasting time and money. The ideal references for honeymooners, business travelers, families, and more, the guides feature: -- A renowned rating system that objectively evaluates hotels, attractions, and restaurants in all price categories-- Tips on festivals and special events-- Handy charts that show how each place stacks up against the competition-- Honest, candid advice on what's worth the time and money-- Detailed maps-- Extensive information on shopping, nightlife, sports, and moreFor travelers who want to maximize their time and get their money's worth, the Unofficial Guides provide more than the official line.-- Includes industry secrets for getting the best bargain cabin and extra bonuses like free vacation days
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Top 10 Ways The Unofficial Guide to Cruises Can Help You Have the Perfect Cruise:
1. More than 110 cruise lines and 490 ships reviewed and ranked for value and quality
2. Information that's candid, critical, and totally objective
3. Complete details on cruise lines, ships, and itineraries around the world
4. The inside track on how to identify the ship that's right for you
5. Industry secrets for getting the lowest possible fare, plus extras like free vacation days
6. Everything you need to know to make planning your cruise vacation fun and easy
7. Helpful hints for getting the best cabin -- without breaking your bank account
8. The inside story on who your fellow passengers will be
9. Proven strategies for making hassle-free air connections
10. Tips on making the most of your time and money once you're on boardReview:
This winner of the Lowell Thomas award for Best New Guidebook is for travelers who want to step behind the scenes of the world's top cruise lines. In keeping with the Unofficial Guide philosophy, this book pulls no punches as it reports on the nitty-gritty details of more than 120 cruise lines and 350 ships, ranking each for value and quality. The authors reveal industry secrets for getting the lowest possible fares, share helpful hints for getting the cabin you want most at a price you can afford, and give strategies for booking hassle-free air connections, making the most of your time and money on board, and figuring out who your fellow passengers will be.
The Unofficial Guide to Cruises: 1999 is a great resource for tried-and-true cruise passengers, those new to cruising, and those wanting to try something fresh on their next cruise vacation. --Kathryn True
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Book Condition: Very Good. 1st Edition. N/A. Ships from Reno, NV. Great condition for a used book! Minimal wear. Bookseller Inventory # GRP90502133
Book Description Wiley. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Ex-Library Book - will contain Library Markings. Very good condition - book only shows a small amount of wear. Bookseller Inventory # G0028637925I4N10
Book Description Book Condition: very good. 612 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M00028637925-V