Connecticut Survival is part of The Survival Series™, a group of state-specific practical guides for young adults.
Packed with information, resources and common sense tips, Connecticut Survival is designed to help students and young adults adjust and thrive on their own.
Connecticut Survival... Everything you need to know that they didn’t teach you in School:
* Moving— where to look, what to look out for, how to avoid costly mistakes.
* Jobs— maximizing your talents & experience to land the best job.
* Internet Savvy— a directory of useful Connecticut Web sites, from government to travel.
* Budgeting— how to stay in control of your financial future.
* Voting— and everything else about government, from birth certificates to driver’s licenses.
* PLUS— Forms, charts, applications... tons of stuff to steer you in the right direction, show you what to expect, and save you from hassles and wasted time!
Making your way through the jungle of everyday life alone is difficult. Connecticut Survival will give you the basic tools to make your journey smooth and successful.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1979. Book Condition: Good. Former Library book. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP71573607