Know your rights and how to protect them -- with the new and comprehensive handbook of everyday law.
This New Fourth Edition of the Handbook of Everyday Law has been enlarged and revised to incorporate nearly every legal matter the average adult encounters.
* What are the new wrinkles in the gift tax law?
* In what states are common-law marriages recognized?
* How legally binding are oral wills?
* What does the new Freedom of Information Act mean to you?
* What is no-fault divorce?
* Is discrimination against women based on law or practice?
* What are the new laws on bankruptcy?
* How does the new Equal Credit Opportunity Act affect you?
Plus more . . . .
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins Publishers. Hardcover. Book Condition: Fair. Bookseller Inventory # G0060136561I5N00
Book Description Harper & Row, 1975. Loose Leaf. Book Condition: Used: Good. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0060136561