This book is a quick-reference pocket manual which concisely presents important clinical information contained in the two-volume Fishman's Pulmonary Diseases & Disorders, 3/e. For each condition, the manual covers clinical evaluation, work up, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
AT LAST, A PRACTICAL, POCKET-SIZED FISHMAN'S! IT PUTS THE BEST ANSWERS IN CLINICAL PULMONARY MEDICINE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
This take-anywhere reference provides the information needed for diagnosis, evaluation, and treatment of lung diseases and disorders. With Fishman's Manual of Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders, clinical facts and procedures from the leading pulmonary reference can be as close as your coat pocket.
THE BEST PORTABLE PULMONARY REFERENCE
* Provides clinical workups for all major diseases and disorders
* Offers easy access to differential diagnosis procedures and standards
* Outlines physical and laboratory tests
* Covers issues in diagnosis, management, and treatment
* Concisely compares options for managing lung disease
* Addresses the clinical approach to all major pulmonary diseases, from infections to cancer to asthma and more
* Referenced to the complete two-volume Fishman's Pulmonary Diseases and Disorders, Third Edition.
This clinical problem-solving Manual is an excellent resource for Internal Medicine residents and any clinician who treats patients with breathing problems.Review:
"...there is a place for a manual that provides a quick and a reasonably comprehensive and up-to-date overview of pulmonary medicine." (Doody's 2003-03-25)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110070220026