This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
*Provides engineers, researchers, and designers with a complete understanding of how various metals perform under a wide range of conditions
*Explains the advantages, disadvantages, and tradeoffs of using different materials and processes
*Includes properties, forms, and application of ferrous and nonferrous materials
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE SINGLE BEST SOURCE IN PHYSICAL METALLURGY
“A wealth of information about the theory and practice of metallurgical engineering ... very good for practicing engineers.”-–Dr. Charles Allen, Argonne National Laboratory
“A valuable source book.”-- Dr. Charles R. Brooks, University of Tennessee Professor of Metallurgical Engineering
“The author’s credentials are outstanding.”-- Charles A. Harper, President, Technology Seminars, Inc.
Packed with useful information on all aspects of physical metallurgy from fundamentals to fine points of processing and material selection, expert Anil Kumar Sinha’s Physical Metallurgy Handbook brings you:
About the Author:
* Comprehensive coverage of all aspects of physical metallurgy
* Cutting-edge guidance on properties, forms, and applications of ferrous and nonferrous materials
* In-depth information on advantages and disadvantages of materials and processes in various applications
* Solutions for heat treatment, powder metallurgy, sintering, and other processing issues
* Dozens of quick-answer charts, graphs, and tables
* 850 illustrations
* Complete introduction to the fundamentals of physical metallurgy
* A time-saving resource for on-target, on-the-job answers for years to come
Anil Kumar Sinha, Ph.D., M. Tech., is a former professor of metallurgical engineering at Notre Dame University, Cornell University, and the University of Wisconsin. He also worked at Bohn Engine & Foundry as Senior Metallurgist, then Chief Metallurgist. Currently an international consultant in metallurgical engineering, he is the author of an earlier version of this book, Ferrous Physical Metallurgy. Dr. Sinha earned his Ph.D. at the University of Minnesota and his Masters of Technology in Physical Metallurgy from the Indian Institute of Technology.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want