The Extraordinary Leader : Turning Good Managers into Great Leaders, 2nd Edition

9780070677364: The Extraordinary Leader : Turning Good Managers into Great Leaders, 2nd Edition

Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace

1.

John Zenger, Joseph Folkman
Published by McGraw-Hill, New Delhi (2009)
ISBN 10: 0070677360 ISBN 13: 9780070677364
New Soft cover Quantity Available: 5
Seller
Books in my Basket
(New Delhi, India)
Rating
[?]

Book Description McGraw-Hill, New Delhi, 2009. Soft cover. Book Condition: New. 320pp. Bookseller Inventory # 250957

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 8.40
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 4.36
From India to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

2.

John H. Zenger,Joseph R. Folkman
Published by McGraw Hill Education (2009)
ISBN 10: 0070677360 ISBN 13: 9780070677364
New Softcover Quantity Available: > 20
Seller
BookVistas
(New Delhi, DELHI, India)
Rating
[?]

Book Description McGraw Hill Education, 2009. Softcover. Book Condition: New. 2nd edition. The Extraordinary Leader is a groundbreaking guide that helps you pinpoint and maximize the leadership qualities you already possess. This brand-new edition has been extensively updated to include the latest research into leadership psychology, case studies for leading in a global environment, and the necessary skills for guiding yourself, your team, and your organization to greatness. Praise for the first edition of The Extraordinary Leader "This is a `must read ` for coaches, leaders, and those who develop them. The Extraordinary Leader . . . is destined to be a classic in our field." -Marshall Goldsmith, named by Forbes as one of five top executive coaches and by The Wall Street Journal as one of the "Top 10" executive educators "The Zenger Folkman philosophy has its eye on the right goal-real, measurable results. The Zenger Folkman leadership model is distinguished from others in that it is backed up by research and data." -Bill Blase, Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources, AT&T Corp. "Through their exceptional research, the authors demonstrate and prove that leadership does make a difference and that you can learn to lead." -James M. Kouzes, Chairman Emeritus, Tom Peters Company, and coauthor of The Leadership Challenge and Encouraging the Heart Personal advantage: the book is designed to help unearth and leverage this unique, distinctive edge. It might be your look, your personality, a character trait, your demeanor, the people you know, the resources you possess or even a well-crafted plan to bolster your popularity in the workplace. Whatever it may be, everyone has an untapped advantage just below the surface. Finding that edge and using it effectively is what separates the top 1% of successful people from the remaining 99 percent. The author explores key questions to discovering this personal edge and implementing it to achieve success: How can you discover--or create--your own advantage? To uncover an unexploited edge, you must find and focus on the unique attributes you possess. It means asking yourself: What are my most appealing characteristics? Do I have a physical edge? What relationships am I willing to leverage to become a top performer? How do other people see me? What innate qualities can I utilize that will help ingratiate myself to the right influential people? Discovering your own personal assets is the first part of the equation, as explored in this book. Numerous top performers ` examples--some ingenious and others surprisingly simple--illustrate how the top 1% achieved their own extraordinary success through their personalized advantage. 1. Demystifying Leadership 2. Great Leaders Make a Great Difference 3. Simplifying Leadership 4. The Competency Quest 5. Leaders Must Fit Their Organization 6. Great Leaders Possess Multiple Strengths 7. Fatal Flaws Must Be Fixed 8. New Insights into Leadership Development 9. A Case Study in Leadership Development-The U.S. Marine Corps 10. What Individuals Do to Become Great Leaders 11. The Organization `s Role in Developing Leaders Appendix: Research Methodology Printed Pages: 320. Bookseller Inventory # 25039

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 11.88
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 4.24
From India to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds

3.

John H. Zenger,Joseph R. Folkman
Published by McGraw Hill Education (2009)
ISBN 10: 0070677360 ISBN 13: 9780070677364
New Softcover First Edition Quantity Available: > 20
Seller
A - Z Books
(New Delhi, DELHI, India)
Rating
[?]

Book Description McGraw Hill Education, 2009. Softcover. Book Condition: New. 2nd edition. The Extraordinary Leader is a groundbreaking guide that helps you pinpoint and maximize the leadership qualities you already possess. This brand-new edition has been extensively updated to include the latest research into leadership psychology, case studies for leading in a global environment, and the necessary skills for guiding yourself, your team, and your organization to greatness. Praise for the first edition of The Extraordinary Leader "This is a `must read ` for coaches, leaders, and those who develop them. The Extraordinary Leader . . . is destined to be a classic in our field." -Marshall Goldsmith, named by Forbes as one of five top executive coaches and by The Wall Street Journal as one of the "Top 10" executive educators "The Zenger Folkman philosophy has its eye on the right goal-real, measurable results. The Zenger Folkman leadership model is distinguished from others in that it is backed up by research and data." -Bill Blase, Senior Executive Vice President, Human Resources, AT&T Corp. "Through their exceptional research, the authors demonstrate and prove that leadership does make a difference and that you can learn to lead." -James M. Kouzes, Chairman Emeritus, Tom Peters Company, and coauthor of The Leadership Challenge and Encouraging the Heart Personal advantage: the book is designed to help unearth and leverage this unique, distinctive edge. It might be your look, your personality, a character trait, your demeanor, the people you know, the resources you possess or even a well-crafted plan to bolster your popularity in the workplace. Whatever it may be, everyone has an untapped advantage just below the surface. Finding that edge and using it effectively is what separates the top 1% of successful people from the remaining 99 percent. The author explores key questions to discovering this personal edge and implementing it to achieve success: How can you discover--or create--your own advantage? To uncover an unexploited edge, you must find and focus on the unique attributes you possess. It means asking yourself: What are my most appealing characteristics? Do I have a physical edge? What relationships am I willing to leverage to become a top performer? How do other people see me? What innate qualities can I utilize that will help ingratiate myself to the right influential people? Discovering your own personal assets is the first part of the equation, as explored in this book. Numerous top performers ` examples--some ingenious and others surprisingly simple--illustrate how the top 1% achieved their own extraordinary success through their personalized advantage. 1. Demystifying Leadership 2. Great Leaders Make a Great Difference 3. Simplifying Leadership 4. The Competency Quest 5. Leaders Must Fit Their Organization 6. Great Leaders Possess Multiple Strengths 7. Fatal Flaws Must Be Fixed 8. New Insights into Leadership Development 9. A Case Study in Leadership Development-The U.S. Marine Corps 10. What Individuals Do to Become Great Leaders 11. The Organization `s Role in Developing Leaders Appendix: Research Methodology Printed Pages: 320. Bookseller Inventory # 25039

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 11.88
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 5.30
From India to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds
International Edition
International Edition

4.

ZENGER, JOHN & FOLKMAN, JOSEPH
ISBN 10: 0070677360 ISBN 13: 9780070677364
New Quantity Available: 5
International Edition
Seller
Bookshub
(Karol Bagh, India)
Rating
[?]

Book Description Book Condition: New. New. SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition.Perfect condition. Ship by express service to USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, UK, Germany and Netherland. Customer satisfaction our priority. Bookseller Inventory # ABEBOOK-1109

More Information About This Seller | Ask Bookseller a Question

Buy New
US$ 21.78
Convert Currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: FREE
From India to U.S.A.
Destination, Rates & Speeds