The benchmark text in obstetrical procedures is updated and expanded to reflect current practice. It now has: new chapter authors; new Study Guide with CME credit; more than 470 illustrations; study guide with 1,000 questions and answers. This 2nd Edition of the comprehensive "Operative Obstetrics" first published in 1995, continues to bring you step-by-step instructions for every major surgical procedure performed in current obstetrical practice. Leading obstetricians across the country have written the nearly 40 chapters, most of them contributors to the 1st Edition. However, you'll recognize names of several new contributors to this 2nd Edition.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This One-of-a-Kind Review Helps You:
* Quickly and easily review Gilstrap's Operative Obstetrics, 2/e
* Identify and target areas where you need further study
* Reinforce knowledge, confidence, and skills
* Learn more in less time
* Obtain CME credit
THE PERFECT SELF-ASSESSMENT AND LEARNING TOOL FOR GILSTRAP’S OPERATIVE OBSTETRICS, 2E
* More than 1000 questions cover every aspect of Gilstrap’s Operative Obstetrics, 2e
* Questions focus on subjects essential to clinical practice
* Table of Contents follows the organization of Gilstrap’s Operative Obstetrics, 2e
* Every answer keyed to a corresponding chapter in the textbook
* Includes CME test with credit granted through the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Professor and Chairman, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Health Sciences Center, Houston, Texas
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want