This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* An all-new update to the classic hazmat reference book, with several new chapters
* Addresses issues such as International Law and Regulations, Risk Assessment, Biological Effects and Spill Modeling
* New chapters feature information on frequently spilled compounds and list tables of materials
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE HANDBOOK OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SPILLS TECHNOLOGY
Comprehensive and authoritative, THE HANDBOOK OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SPILLS TECHNOLOGY gives you everything needed for efficient planning, guide preparation, and response. Handy data tables, charts, statistics, technology solutions, and information on specific chemicals make everything from prevention to final reports easier. This book on your desk equals quick access to the best professional knowledge.
* Most up-to-date and comprehensive guide to technology and cleanup
* Best collection of technology to deal with spills and spill modeling
* Effective, practical answers
* New--in-depth coverge of frequently spilled compounds, risk assessment, modeling, analysis tools, community programs, more
* Today's spill prevention organizations, U.S. and international
* Internationally respected contributors
Editor-in-Chief MARTIN FINGAS, Ph.D. is Chief, Emergencies Sciences Division, Environment Canada. His research specialties are the properties, behavior, and modeling of hazardous materials, especially oil. A member of the editorial board of the JOURNAL OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, he also edits SPILL TECHNOLOGY NEWSLETTER, published by Environment Canada. He is a member of the executive committee of the ASTM F-20 on spill standards. He has over 450 publications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2001. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M007135171X
Book Description The McGraw-Hill Company. Condition: New. pp. 800. Seller Inventory # 8293989