This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The most comprehensive guide to transcultural nursing in global settings, covering pain management, mental health therapies, child-rearing practices, certification, and much more. Features comparisons of western and non-western cultures, and information on multiple cultures of urban USA.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Here is the most comprehensive presentation of transcultural nursing in a global setting ever written -- from two pioneers in the field.
* Provides a global comparative perspective on Western and non-Western cultures
* Uses the Leininger’s Culture Care Theory and Ethnonursing Method to provide an effective blend of theory and practical clinical information
* Valuable topical coverage of pain, mental health therapies, child-rearing practice, as applied within the transcultural setting
* Covers Anglo-American, Arab Muslim, Philippine American, Elderly Polish, Taiwanese American, Lithuanian American, Japanese, Jewish American, Native American, and Mexican American culture care
* Examines the future direction of transcultural nursing
* NEW insights into the multiple cultures of urban USA and culture care of the homeless in western USA
* NEW chapters on transcultural nursing and healthcare in India, Australia, Canada, and Taiwan
McGraw-Hill authors represent the leading experts in their fields and are dedicated to improving the lives, careers, and interests of readers worldwide
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education / Medical, 2002. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0071353976
Book Description McGraw-Hill Education / Medica, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110071353976
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STORE-0071353976
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Paperback. Condition: New. 3. Seller Inventory # DADAX0071353976