This title deals with inovations in the field of cardiology. There is an emphasis on integration of the science of cardiac care with treatment, information on MRI and PET scans, as well as information on the human genome project, diabetes, and practical guidelines in cardiovascular medicine.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* 1 year subscription to Hurst's THE HEART
ONLINE-fast access to
* Extensive coverage of every aspect of cardiovascular disease
* Indispensable UPDATES for THERAPY and CLINICAL TRIALS plus AccessMedicine News
* CONCISE REVIEWS and EDITORIALS
* DRUG DATABASE
* ADVANCED SEARCH capability and QUICK LINKS to ONLINE RESOURCES
* WELL ILLUSTRATED - 110 color plates of ultrasounds, 3-D images of heart anatomy, normal and diseased heart images
* FAST AND DEEP SEARCHES - A powerful engine for locating precise information
* ENHANCED NAVIGATION - Scrolling menus and robust cross-referencing for your convenience
ENCYCLOPEDIC COVERAGE of CARDIOLOGY
* A CONVENIENT DESK REFERENCE in PRINT and ONLINE
* FAST ACCESS to CARDIOLOGY when you need it most
* Must-have UPDATES and CLINICAL TRIALS on your desktop
* ADVANCED SEARCH capability and BOOKMARK options
* LEADING contributors offer the most relevant findings
The most comprehensive database of cardiology in the world!
If you don't own the 10th edition of Hurst's THE HEART, this is why you should:
In order to navigate cardiology's rough terrain, today's physician needs reliable and current resources to effectively manage patients. The Hurst editorial board and contributors have developed the most comprehensive and reliable tool for optimal patient care.
* Follow hot topics such as DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING, THE HUMAN GENOME, and INTERVENTIONAL TECHNIQUES as well AS NEW DRUG THERAPIES, PRACTICE GUIDELINES
"This is the first cardiovascular textbook that comes with an Internet subscription allowing access to up-to-date information. It also allows access to a very complex text when one is searching out a particular point." "5 stars"
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill (Tx) 2000-11-15, 2000. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0071356940 BRAND NEW. A portion of your purchase of this book will be donated to non-profit organizations. Over 1,000,000 satisfied customers since 1997! We ship daily M-F. Choose expedited shipping (if available) for much faster delivery. Delivery confirmation on all US orders. Bookseller Inventory # Z0071356940ZN
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill (Tx), 2000. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 10th. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071356940
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713569471.0
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill (Tx), 2000. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071356940
Book Description Mcgraw-Hill (Tx), 2000. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-003-04-1337001
Book Description The McGraw-Hill Company. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # 5801581