*Reviews all material critical to the Introduction to Nursing Courses (Trends and Issues)
*New edition details the changing roles of registered nurses within managed care and institutional settings
*Covers career management, including consulting, retaining, and continuing education
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Get a closeup on the profession from internationally recognized nursing educators and a former president of the American Nurses Association.
* The ideal text for discovering professional and educational opportunities in nursing
* Perfect for students who want up-to-date information on nursing trends and issues
* Inside--essential coverage of the changing roles of nurses in managed care and institutional settings, the options within nursing, and special help with finding the right fit for you--and growth--within the profession
The best text for seeing nursing whole, The Nursing Experience features:
* Web links with every chapter
* Learning-enhancing tools, including study questions, in all chapters
* Unique coverage of job rewards, career management, and other ways to get ahead in nursing
* Information on getting licensed, nursing ethics, and the law
* Specialty opportunities and professional upgrades, such as retraining and continuing education
* Practical guidance on resources that can help your career, including publications and organizations
* 50 inspiring briefs on "nurses who made a difference"
Lucille Joel, EdD, RN, FAAN is a Professor in the College of Nursing at Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey in Newark, NJ.
Lucy Young Kelly, PhD, RN, FAAN is Professor Emeritus at Columbia University, New York, NY.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 4. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071363157
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange 2001-08-10, 2001. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0071363157 BRAND NEW. Over 1,000,000 satisfied customers since 1997! We ship daily M-F. Choose expedited shipping (if available) for much faster delivery. Delivery confirmation on all US orders. Bookseller Inventory # Z0071363157ZN
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713631501.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071363157
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-132-75-9186009