Analyze and design fluid flow and piping systems projects
The most comprehensive reference available on this topic, Fluid Flow Handbook skillfully blends theoretical review and engineering practicality. The author, expert Jamal Saleh, provides a balanced, detailed, and extensive treatment of pumps, pipes and piping systems, hydraulics, hydrology, and more. Well-illustrated, and completely up-to-date, the Handbook offers:
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE REFERENCE AVAILABLE ON FLUID FLOW THEORY AND APPLICATION!
An in-depth understanding of the theory and application of fluid flow is critical to every field of engineering, particularly civil, mechanical, and chemical. In Fluid Flow Handbook, hands-on expert Saleh Jamal skillfully blends theoretical review and engineering practicality to provide a resource unlike any other currently available to the field. The result is a balanced, detailed, and extensive treatment of pumps, pipes and piping systems, hydraulics, hydrology, and much more.
Along with being meticulously written, well-illustrated, and completely up-to-date, Fluid Flow Handbook offers:
* Practical examples, followed by short and precise theoretical explanations
* Equations, charts, and tables to facilitate step-by-step calculation
* Numerous applications from petroleum distribution, piping flow, valves, and other fittings
* An integration between physical properties, thermodynamics and heat transfer into fluid flow analysis
* Discussion of issues critical to civil engineers, including flow in open channel, flow meters in rivers, discharge from hydraulic structures, and more
* Other areas: nano/micro flow, flow assurance, molecular flow, Biofluid flow, etc.
If engineers involved with petroleum, water resources, chemical processing facilities, pipeline distribution systems, steam plant operation, and related areas could have only one book on fluid flow, this should be the book.About the Author:
Saleh Jamal received his Ph.D. from Lamar University in Beumont Texas. He is currently employed at INTEC Engineering in Houston, TX where his primary responsibilities include flow assurance and operability of deepwater gas and oil production and transport systems.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071363726
Book Description McGraw-Hill Professional, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 71363726