THE NEW FIRST AID CLINICAL CLERKSHIP SERIES provide unsurpassed student-to-student, step-by-step guidance to success for the clerkships and shelf exams. Each book in the series covers the following and much more...
Provides insider tips on how to survive the clerkship and do well on the shelf exam High-Yield Topics cover each core topic that students need to know Overviews of helpful websites, and notes opportunities (such as scholarships) for students interested in pursuing careers in particular areas. Two tear-out pocket cards, which highlight "must-know" concepts in the subject area
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
* Succeed in the clerkship, impress on the wards
* High-yield topics
* Tear-out cards to help you on the wards
First Aid for the Psychiatry Clerkship
Quick Fix for the Clerkship
INSIDER’S GUIDE TO PSYCHIATRY CLERKSHIP SUCCESS
REAL ANSWERS TO CLERKSHIP QUESTIONS
* The only student-to-student, step-by-step guide to clerkship success
* Detailed how-to-succeed and what-to-study guidance from psychiatry clerkship vets
* Hundreds of recently tested high-yield topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2
* Insider tips for outstanding performance from students who’ve been there
* “Classifieds” do the research for you, featuring high-yield websites, top extracurricular opportunities, and scholarships
* Tear-out cards with essential wards information in pocket-ready format
A Student-to-Student Guide
* Discover med students’ “secret weapon” for the clerkship
* Get answers to shelf-exam questions from students who passed
* Save time with high-yield topics, mnemonics, and pocket-ready reminders
* Apply the First Aid formula for clerkship success!
Latha G. Stead, MD, MS, FACEP is Chief, Division of Clinical Research and Professor of Emergency Medicine at the University of Florida College of Medicine at Gainesville. She is also Adjunct Professor of Emergency Medicine at Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Rochester, MN) and serves as Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Emergency Medicine.
Matthew S. Kaufman, MD Resident Department of Internal Medicine Long Island Jewish Medical Center New York
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 007136420X Ships promptly from Texas. Bookseller Inventory # HGT7378LPEV091815H0080
Book Description Appleton & Lange 01/07/2002, 2002. Book Condition: NEW. - Brand new item sourced directly from publisher. Packed securely in tight packaging to ensure no damage. Shipped from warehouse on same/next day basis. Bookseller Inventory # 1111-9780071364201
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713642011.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX007136420X
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 007136420X
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11007136420X
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 007136420X New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.0926994