Succeed in the Clerkship, Impress on the Wards
* High-Yield Topics
* Student-Recommended Resources, Opportunities, Scholarships
REAL ANSWERS TO CLERKSHIP QUESTIONS
* The only student-to-student, step-by-step guide to clerkship success
* Detailed how-to-succeed and what-to-study guidance from ob/gyn clerkship vets
* Hundreds of recently tested high-yield topics from shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2
* Insider tips for outstanding performance from students who’ve been there
* "Classifieds" do the research for you, featuring high-yield websites and top extracurricular opportunities and scholarships
* Tear-out cards with essential wards information in pocket-ready format
The Student-to-Student Guide
* Discover med students’ "secret weapon" for the clinical clerkship
* Impress on the wards and succeed in the clerkship
* Get answers to shelf-exam questions from students who passed
* Save time with high-yield topics, mnemonics, and pocket-ready reminders
* Apply the First Aid formula for clerkship success!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Latha Stead, MD Senior Resident in Emergency Medicine Brooklyn, NY S. Matthew Stead, PhD (MD in 2001) 4th year medical students SUNY-Brooklyn School of Medicine Brooklyn, NY Matthew S. Kaufman, MD Resident, Long island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071364234
Book Description McGraw-Hill Medical, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 1st. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071364234
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713642321.0